Are you going home to measure?
Yes, we'll go home to measure at no cost, in the Algarve.
Do you do sketches?
Yes, we do, in 3D.
How much does it cost?
Which type of kitchen is best for me?
It depends on your habits, and family dynamics:
- Are meals taken in the kitchen or the dining room? Where it is important to have a dining area.
- Who is cooking? When two people use the same space, we need more circulation area.
- How often do you cook? Does the family always cook or do they prefer to order by delivery? This interferes, for example, with the required pantry and cold storage area.
- Is it customary to prepare food for the week? You will need a suitably sized freezer.
- How much of the organic waste and recyclable and is produced on a daily basis? This interferes with the size of the bin cupboard.
- Is it necessary to have a kitchen pantry? Groceries take up a lot of space.
- What equipment is used? There are families who need 2 dishwashers.
How high is the bench?
There are several so-called "standard" sizes, but we can also adapt them depending on the physical height of the user.
What are the drawers like?
The drawers are all soft close and so are the hinges.
How long does the installation take?
It depends on the size of the furniture and the number of materials to be applied, each kitchen is unique but varies between 4 to 10 working days. All contracts have a start and end date for installation.